Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalised shopping experience. Fill out your Style Profile and a Personal Stylist will hand-pick pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget – and post them right to you. Try on your items at home, then simply keep what you love and send back the rest using the prepaid returns label. Delivery and returns are always free.
How does it work?
1. Fill out the Style Profile
Your Style Profile helps your Stylist understand the sizes and styles you love, as well as your ideal price range. Completing your profile takes about 10-15 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your delivery
Confirm your preferred delivery date. When your Stylist begins to select your items, you’ll pay a £10 styling charge. That £10 will be deducted from the cost of anything you purchase from your Fix.
3. Try everything on from the comfort of home
We encourage you to try on everything in the box – you never know what you might like. Pair items from your Fix with clothing and accessories you already own to discover what looks good together before you decide to buy.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take up to 7 days to decide what you want to buy and what to send back. You’ll only be charged for the items you choose to keep when you check out online or through the free Stitch Fix app.
- Check out by signing into your account and indicate which items you’re keeping and returning. We will then charge you for any items you’ve decided to keep. The £10 styling charge will be deducted from the cost of anything you keep from that Fix. If you buy everything, you’ll save 20% on the entire box!
- Easily return the items you don't want using the prepaid label and drop it at your local Hermes Parcel Shop, CollectPlus store, DPD Pickup Shop or Post Office, as indicated on your postage label.
5. Tell us what you think
Remember to give us feedback on the items you received. Telling us what you liked, didn’t like and why helps your Stylist know what to send in future Fix deliveries.
If you’ve set up regular deliveries, we'll automatically book a date for your next Fix. You can always choose a different date or pause your regularly scheduled deliveries. Stitch Fix does not require a membership charge or a monthly subscription.
How is Stitch Fix different from shopping online, or in a shop?
The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated, it’s truly personalised to your taste, budget and lifestyle. Stylists handpick items just for you.
Stitch Fix makes shopping not just convenient, but effortless. Like other online retailers, Stitch Fix saves you a trip to the shops by shipping items directly to you. Our Personal Stylists also save you the time and trouble of selecting clothing that suits you. Many of our clients enjoy the ease and convenience of automatically scheduled deliveries that arrive at a frequency of their choosing.
At Stitch Fix, the dressing room is your home. We encourage you to try everything on from the comfort of your home and see how the items work with what’s already in your wardrobe.
Sending items back is easy. Each parcel includes a prepaid return label so you can send back unwanted items at no charge.
Do you have a mobile app?
Yes we do. You can download our app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch here. If you’re an Android user, we’re working on an app for you, too, and appreciate your patience.