How do I checkout?
When a Fix delivery arrives, the checkout link will automatically appear on your home page. Click the link to start leaving feedback on your items. Your feedback goes directly to your stylist so we can learn about what worked and what didn’t work for each piece. At the end, you'll see a summary of the items you're keeping and a breakdown of your receipt.
How to check out online:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to your home page.
- Click the ‘Check out’ button.
- Complete the checkout survey and leave feedback for your stylist so we can better understand what you’re looking for in your Fixes.
- Once you’ve made your selections, click the ‘Review Order’ button at the bottom of the page; you’ll still be able to review and confirm your order before it’s finalised.
- Once it’s be finalised, you’ll receive a receipt via email.
How to check out from the Stitch Fix app:
- Select ‘Begin Checkout’.
- Fill out the item feedback. You can choose between ‘Keep’ and ‘Return’ for each item. Be sure to give your stylist specific feedback about each item so we can learn what works for you.
- After you’ve made your selections for all the items, press ‘Next’ to leave feedback on your overall experience.
- Touch ‘Next’ again to review and confirm your order.
- Touch ‘Purchase’ to finalise your order.
- Once it’s been finalised, you’ll receive a receipt via email.
My Fix has arrived, but I can’t see the checkout?
If your Fix arrives but you’re not able to checkout, this may be due to the carrier. Not to worry, you can easily access your checkout by selecting the option ‘Already received your parcel? Check Out’ to access your checkout page.
My checkout on the app failed and I can’t access it
You’re only able to check out on our app once. If the checkout fails for any reason you’ll need to reattempt to checkout via a browser. If it fails again please and we’ll assist further.
How do I add feedback after receiving my receipt?
After you’ve checked out, leaving feedback is no longer available. If you have additional feedback, we’d still love to hear it to learn more about your style and fit preferences. If you need to add additional feedback after you’ve checked out, please with any notes and comments and we can pass this along to your stylist.