Learn all about Stitch Fix returns – how they work, how long you have to send back items, extending your try-on period, and more.
Sending back items is free and easy.
Just place unworn items with all tags intact back in the original box, attach the prepaid return label, and send this back to us – no paperwork needed. Here’s what to expect:
You’ll find the prepaid return label enclosed in your Fix delivery.
- Pack up your items and take the parcel to your nearest Post Office, Hermes ParcelShop or DPD Pickup Shop – as indicated on your postage label. Or you can select an alternative returns carrier (see below).
Or you can select an alternative carrier for your returns:
- By default, the returns label included in your Fix parcel is the same carrier as your delivery carrier. For future Fix parcels, you can change your delivery in your Account Settings.
- For your current Fix parcel, you can choose to send any returns back via a different carrier by selecting from the carrier options on your checkout screen when paying for your Fix, or from your Return Options page. This will generate an email with an attached label that you can print easily at home.
- If you have already checked out and can no longer access the Returns Option page or checkout screen, you can create a one time label by following the steps below.
- Create a one-time Royal Mail label here. Your order number is the 8 digit number in the upper right corner of your paper invoice. If your parcel isn’t within the stated size specifications, for a label instead.
- Create a one-time Hermes label here. One-time labels can be for parcel shop drop-off or for courier pick-up. Create a one-time label if you’d like to switch your drop-off or pick-up option.
A note about return reminder emails: if you create a one-time label, you’ll continue to get return reminders from us since we’ll no longer have your return parcel tracking records. To avoid reminders, extend your try-on window before checking out following the steps below. If you aren’t able to extend, you can send us your new tracking using our .
You have 7 days to decide what to keep and check out online.
- If you need more time, you can extend your try-on window by following the instructions below.
We’ll take care of the rest.
How do I extend my try-on window?
If you’re unable to send back your items within 7 days, you can extend your try-on window for a few more days before you check out by following these steps:
Extending via web browser:
- Open your home page.
- Click ‘Extend checkout date’.
- Select an available date that works for you.
Extending via iPhone app:
- Select the send back date on your home screen.
- Select your extension option.
If you have already checked out, you won’t see the option to extend your try-on window. In this instance, please and we’ll be happy to assist you.
How do I track my returns?
If you would like to track your returns, you can use the reference number on the prepaid postage label. If you need to confirm that we received your items, you can always .
Can my partner and I send back our items in the same bag?
To help ensure your returns are processed quickly and accurately, please use the separate return envelopes that come with each Fix delivery.
What if I change my mind after I’ve checked out or been charged?
If you want to return an item due to a quality issue, please see our damages guidelines. If you kept items but later decided you don’t want them, you may return unworn pieces for a full refund within 30 days of the date you checked out. for a prepaid returns label. Please make sure any returned item is in its original condition with all original packaging and labels. This includes any branded bags for footwear and boxes for jewellery. We’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method. If you paid for all or part of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first, and the remaining amount will return to your credit balance. This does not affect your statutory 14 day cancellation right.