Sending back items is free and easy
- There’s a seven day try-on period, giving you time to try on the items at the best time for you.
- Place the unworn items with all labels attached back in the original box – no paperwork needed.
- Take the parcel to your nearest Post Office, Hermes ParcelShop, CollectPlus store or DPD Pickup Shop – as indicated on your returns postage label.
- Keep your proof of postage until your returns have been processed in our warehouse.
I want to send my Fix back with a different carrier
The returns label included in your Fix parcel is the same carrier as your delivery carrier. You can change your carrier preference in your Account Settings.
You can send your returns back via a different carrier by selecting from the options available on your checkout screen, or from your Return Options page. You’ll receive an email with a new returns label to print at home.
No printer? No problem
You can create a Royal Mail or Hermes QR code and have the label printed when you drop off your returns. You’ll just need your order number, which is the eight digit number found on your invoice or on your Orders page.
Once you’ve created your new label just with your new tracking number, so we can ensure that you don’t receive any reminders about the Fix or are charged for items you’ve returned.
- Visit any Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service point location with the 'Print prepaid labels' option available. Check your nearest available location here.
- Bring the email from Hermes along with your returns to your nearest ParcelShop and the return label will be printed for you on the spot.
- One-time labels can be used for both ParcelShops or for courier pick-up.
How do I arrange a Hermes collection?
Once it’s scheduled, you’ll receive a new returns label via email. Simply print it out and attach it to your Fix box on top of the original label. If you don’t have a printer, we’ll be happy to arrange the collection for you and will post you the new label. Please with your telephone number (in case Hermes needs to contact you) and we’ll get it sorted.
How do I track my returns?
You can use the tracking number on the prepaid postage label. If you no longer have it just .
You can see if you’ve been refunded for item(s) on your Orders page. It can take up to 14 business days from when you drop off your return to receive a refund.
Can my partner and I send back our items in the same package?
To help ensure your returns are processed accurately, please return your items separately in their original Fix boxes, using the prepaid prepaid returns labels provided.
What if I change my mind after I’ve checked out?
Keeping an item
Just and we’ll be happy to process the payment for your item.
Returning an item
You can return unworn pieces to obtain a full refund within 30 days of the date you checked out. Just for a prepaid returns label.
Please make sure any returned items are in their original condition with all original packaging and labels. This includes any branded bags for footwear and boxes for jewellery.
We’ll refund you via your original payment method. If you paid for all, or part, of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first, and the remaining amount will return to your credit balance. This does not affect your statutory 14-day cancellation rights.
If you want to return an item due to a quality issue, please see our damages guidelines.
What if I'm located in an area affected by extreme weather or a natural disaster?
Our thoughts are with everyone who may be experiencing overwhelming circumstances beyond their control. Stitch Fix is committed to making sure your Fix delivery doesn’t cause any additional worry.
If you, or your loved one, has been affected by an unforeseen circumstance and must change or cancel an order, we’d like to ensure that your needs are met. Just reach out to our Customer Service Team. They’re happy to help.