Learn all about Stitch Fix returns—how they work, how long you have to send back items, extending your try-on period, and more.
Sending back items is free and easy.
Just place unworn items with tags intact in the prepaid envelope provided and send them back to us – no paperwork needed! Here’s what to expect:
You’ll find the prepaid return envelope enclosed in your Fix delivery.
- Pack up your items and take the envelope to your nearest Post Office or Hermes ParcelShop – as indicated on your postage label. If you are an Hermes customer and prefer courier pick-up, contact us for a free courier label.
You have 3 days to decide what to keep and checkout online.
- If you need more time, you can easily extend your try-on window by following the instructions below.
We’ll take care of the rest.
- You’ll only hear from us if we have questions about your items.
How do I extend my try-on window?
If you’re unable to send back your items within 3 days, you can extend your try-on window for a few more days before you check out by following these steps:
Extending via web browser:
- Open your home page.
- Click ‘Extend checkout date’.
- Select an available date that works for you.
Extending via iPhone app:
- Select the send back date on your home screen.
- Select your extension option.
If you have already checked out, you won’t see the option to extend your try-on window. In this instance, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
How do I track my returns?
If you would like to track your returns, you can use the reference number on the prepaid postage label. If you need to confirm that we received your items, you can always contact us.
Can my partner and I send back our items in the same bag?
To help ensure your returns are processed quickly and accurately, please use the separate return envelopes that come with each Fix delivery.
What if I change my mind after I’ve checked out or been charged?
If you want to return an item due to a quality issue, please see our damages guidelines. If you kept items but later decided you don’t want them, you may return unworn pieces for a full refund within 30 days of the date you checked out. Contact us for a prepaid returns label. Please make sure any returned item is in its original condition with all original packaging and labels. This includes any branded bags for footwear and boxes for jewellery. We’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method. If you paid for all or part of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first, and the remaining amount will return to your credit balance.