Learn all about Stitch Fix returns – how they work, how long you have to send back items, extending your try-on period, and more.
Sending back items is free and easy.
Just place unworn items with tags intact in the prepaid envelope provided and send them back to us – no paperwork needed! Here’s what to expect:
You’ll find the prepaid return envelope enclosed in your Fix delivery.
- Pack up your items and take the envelope to your nearest Post Office, Hermes ParcelShop or DPD Pickup Shop – as indicated on your postage label. If you want a return option different from the one on your label, see some additional options here.
You have 3 days to decide what to keep and check out online.
- If you need more time, you can extend your try-on window by following the instructions below.
We’ll take care of the rest.
How do I extend my try-on window?
If you’re unable to send back your items within 3 days, you can extend your try-on window for a few more days before you check out by following these steps:
Extending via web browser:
- Open your home page.
- Click ‘Extend checkout date’.
- Select an available date that works for you.
Extending via iPhone app:
- Select the send back date on your home screen.
- Select your extension option.
If you have already checked out, you won’t see the option to extend your try-on window. In this instance, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
How do I change my return method?
By default, the return carrier on the envelope included with your Fix parcel is the same as your delivery carrier. You can change your carrier for future Fix parcels from your Account Settings. If you currently have items that you’d like to send back by a different carrier than you received them by, you can create a one-time return label following the instructions below.
- Create a one-time Royal Mail label here. Your order number is the 8 digit number in the upper right corner of your paper invoice. If your parcel isn’t within the stated size specifications, contact us for a label instead.
- Create a one-time Hermes label here. One-time labels can be for parcel shop drop-off or for courier pick-up. Create a one-time label if you’d like to switch your drop-off or pick-up option.
A note about return reminders: if you create a one-time label, you’ll continue to get return reminders from us since we’ll no longer have your return parcel tracking records. To avoid reminders, extend your try-on window before checking out following the steps above. If you weren’t able to extend, you can send us your new tracking using our contact us form.
How do I track my returns?
If you would like to track your returns, you can use the reference number on the prepaid postage label. If you need to confirm that we received your items, you can always contact us.
Can my partner and I send back our items in the same bag?
To help ensure your returns are processed quickly and accurately, please use the separate return envelopes that come with each Fix delivery.
What if I change my mind after I’ve checked out or been charged?
If you want to return an item due to a quality issue, please see our damages guidelines. If you kept items but later decided you don’t want them, you may return unworn pieces for a full refund within 30 days of the date you checked out. Contact us for a prepaid returns label. Please make sure any returned item is in its original condition with all original packaging and labels. This includes any branded bags for footwear and boxes for jewellery. We’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method. If you paid for all or part of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first, and the remaining amount will return to your credit balance.