Find answers here with regards to what you can expect to pay when you order a Fix and when you’ll be charged.
How the styling charge works
- Once you book a Fix, you’ll be charged a £10 styling fee when your personal stylist begins to style you (this charge covers their time and expertise). It’s usually about 2 weeks before your Fix delivery date.
- This £10 styling charge will be deducted from the cost of any items you decide to buy. You’ll see it displayed on your receipt as a subtracted amount.
- If you have another upcoming Fix order, your next styling charge may occur shortly after you send back your unwanted item(s).
What our clothing and accessories cost
- The individual and total cost of your Fix items will depend on what you decide to keep and will be displayed at checkout after your Fix has been delivered. You’re always in charge of setting your ideal price preferences for each category in your Style Profile.
- If you buy all the items in your Fix delivery, you’ll receive a 20% discount at checkout.
- Once your Fix delivery arrives, you have 7 days to decide what you’d like to keep, check out and send back any unwanted item(s). If your return parcel is late, you may be charged the full price of your Fix. Read more about our return policy here.
- There is no obligation to buy the items, and delivery, exchanges and returns are always free. Learn more about our pricing here.